Thursday, December 30, 2010

A New Year

Only a few days before 2011 presents itself on the pages of my calendar. A new year to walk through one day at a time, and I have to admit, I'm feeling some trepidation. 2010 was a tough year and I know that tendrils of its challenges will weave their way into the months ahead. After a time, life will settle itself, and we'll begin to see the "bigger picture." We'll once again laugh heartily, sing without crying, and be able to focus on work and daily activities.

That's the thing about the River of Time; it constantly moves us forward. It heals all wounds, and gives us ever changing experiences and challenges from which to learn.

I'm very grateful for family and friends who travel the river with us, and help us navigate the eddies and currents.

No comments: