Friday, October 31, 2014

Boo!

Happy Halloween everyone!

It's not my favorite holiday, but there are elements of the celebration that make me smile:

1. Knowing I'll be eating those individually wrapped Reece's Peanut Butter Cups days before spook night.

2. Watching babies cry in the supermarket when scared by a motion sensor witch.

3. Seeing those stuffed witch mannequins plowed into telephone poles.

4. Cracking up over a dog that's been dressed up in a ballerina tutu.

5. Creating my own version of the Harry Potter pumpkin juice.

6. Having a Harry Potter movie marathon.

7. Singing my favorite Halloween song.

Witches riding through the sky
on their broomsticks way up high
black cats howl as they go by...
This is Halloween!
Oooo oooo
This is Halloween. BOO!!

Hmmm....perhaps I like Halloween more than I thought.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 (And remember...Autumn also brings Thanksgiving!)

1 comment:

Cheri J. Crane said...

Your reasons for liking Halloween are very similar to mine. ;) And yes, now onto Thanksgiving! =)